"Due diligence" Investigation Performed by Liar Catchers
A number of concepts involving either an investigation of a business or person prior to signing a contract, or an act with a certain standard of care. It can be a legal obligation, but the term will more commonly apply to voluntary investigations. A common example of due diligence in various industries is the process through which a potential acquirer evaluates a target company or its assets for acquisition.
- 1. "The examination of a potential target for merger, acquisition, privatisation or similar corporate finance transaction normally by a buyer
- 2. A reasonable investigation focusing on material future matters.
- 3. An examination being achieved by asking certain key questions, including, do we buy, how do we structure the acquisition and how much do we pay?
- 4. An examination aiming to make an acquisition decision via the principles of valuation and shareholder value analysis."
The Due Diligence process (framework) can be divided into nine distinct areas:
- Compatibility audit.
- Financial audit.
- Macro-environment audit.
- Legal/environmental audit.
- Marketing audit.
- Production audit.
- Management audit.
- Information systems audit.
- Reconciliation audit.
The Liar Catcher team can and will perform your investigative needs relative to any area you see fit. Don't let the " smoke" cover the facts that are there if properly investigated.
Very Important to read our "Legal Disclaimer" page before making ANY decisions